Here are some of the questions we covered |
- Question #1– How do you handle a baby plan when a client doesn’t show up for their middle sessions?
- Question #2– What is your secret to keeping parents excited about their middle sessions in a baby plan? Do you make each session extra spectacular?
- Question #3– What is the best amount of sessions to put in a plan? 5, 4, 3?
- Question #4– Would you offer baby plans again if you didn’t have a studio location? Or do you feel that the studio is necessary?
- Question #5– Do you pre-qualify every inquiry that you receive to ensure that they are your ideal client before they book a session?
- Question #6– Do you require all clients to pay a retainer or a deposit on their session or full session fee amount to book?
- Question #7– Do you include high resolution images?
- Question #8- What is the advantage of having a baby plan instead of doing separate newborn and milestone sessions?
- Question #9– What if you don’t want a baby plan client to return?
- Question #10 – How do we handle client’s do we handle a sick kid to a session?
- Question #11– Do you guide your clients through the contract?
5 DAYS REMAINING TO GET THE BABY PLAN GUIDE FOR $49 (reg. price $249)